- Roy Miller’s hand carved traveling Baron up for sale for a one year stay at your home or business…each year at the annual benefit auction.
We thank these Auction 2017 Lead SponsorsWatch the Sponsor Video Watch the Sponsor Video Watch the Sponsor Video Watch the Sponsor Video Watch the Sponsor Video
- 2011/2012 Grant Recipients
- 2014-2015 Grant Recipients
- 2015-2016 Grant Recipients
- 2016-2017 MCFEE GRANTS
- 2017 Kids Count Benefit Auction
- 2017-2018 MCFEE Grant Information
- Amazon Smile Charity Program
- Auction Table Sponsors
- Baron Friend Society
- Become a Donor
- Contact Us
- Crusin’ the Square Car/Motorcycle Show
- Current MCFEE Event
- Donate to MCFEE
- Family Breakfast
- Holiday HIGH 5
- MCFEE’S Mission and Vision
- Newsletter Archive
- Vacation Raffle
- What is MCFEE?
Category Archives: Events
Download the live and silent auction lists by clicking the links below. Live Auction Program 2012 Silent Auction Program 2012 You will need Adobe Reader to view the lists.
Saturday, March 24, begins at 4:30 pm Manheim Auto Auction 1190 Lancaster Road, Manheim Tickets are $45 and may be purchased at Divine Consign and Myers Furniture. Click here to learn more. Contact Kbower@mcfee4kids.org New this year – Enjoy the … Continue reading
Hope to see you on Saturday, October 20 The 2012 MCFEE Family Breakfast fundraiser will be held Saturday, October 20 from 7-10:30 am at the Manheim Auto Auction. Diners will be treated to a full breakfast menu, with item donated by … Continue reading
THANK YOU for supporting MCFEE by attending the benefit concert on Saturday, September 24.